INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content of this website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are intellectual property of THS ATHINA IKE and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and conditions.
Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, part or all of the content of the website for any purpose, except for strictly personal use, is prohibited, unless THS ATHINA IKE gives in writing its consent.
The names, images, logos and insignia representing THS ATHINA IKE and / or its online store and / or third parties contracted with them as well as their products or services, are the exclusive trademarks and insignia of THS ATHINA IKE or / and ths- fashion.com or / and the above third parties and are protected by Greek, EU and international trademark laws and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition. In any case, their appearance and display on the website ths-fashion.com should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
V. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Customer Identification H THS ATHINA IKE recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum possible security. All information, which is related to your personal data and your transactions, is secure and confidential. The security of the Online store of THS ATHINA IKE is achieved by the following methods: The passwords used for your identification are two: the Password and the Personal Secret Security Code, which every time you enter them provide you with absolute security access to your personal information.
2. Ensuring Privacy To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, we use the SSL-128bit encryption protocol. The system is certified by GeoTrust, a company that specializes in transaction security.
3. Confidentiality of Transactions Confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user / member to ths-fashion.com is confidential and THS ATHINA IKE has taken all necessary measures to be used only to the extent that it is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following:
– Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your applications.
– THS ATHINA IKE does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority.
– In the event that THS ATHINA IKE uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality. For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and private and do not disclose it to third parties.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
A. FINAL TERMS These General Terms constitute the final and unique terms in force regarding the provision of the Service by the Company to the User and abolish any pre-existing terms, previous contracts and arrangements, written or oral between the Company and the User regarding the use of the Service .
No delay, negligence or tolerance of the Company in the imposition of compliance with any of these terms by the User, is not a waiver or harm provided in this right. If any of these terms were to be judged by any competent Court to be invalid and therefore inapplicable, this term will not invalidate the remaining terms hereof, which will remain in full force and effect.
C. INVALIDITY OF TERMS
In the event that any part of the present is declared invalid or determined by a court decision, this invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining part of the present, which will remain valid as if these General Conditions had been executed with their invalid part deleted. The Company will seek to replace any invalid term with a new valid term, the result of which will be the closest equivalent to the one that was canceled.
D. APPLICABLE LAW – JURISDICTION
Any dispute between the parties regarding the application, interpretation, invalidity of terms of the contract, the existence or non-existence of rights and obligations of the parties to the contract or tort, is interpreted in accordance with Greek law and falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court. of the city of Athens, under whose jurisdiction the parties submit from today voluntarily. Alternatively, the out-of-court settlement is proposed through the European Alternative Dispute Resolution Body. In particular, in accordance with Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure (AlternativeDisputeResolution) is now provided throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the single all-union platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform ADR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
For data protection:
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is any information that refers to the data subject, ie any natural person to whom the data refers and whose identity is known or can be verified. Such information includes, for example, the name, address, date of birth and sex of the member, mobile phone number, e-mail address and user data, such as member name, password and IP address. (Law 2742/1997, Law 3471/2006, as the relevant provisions apply.)
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you declare anywhere in the pages and services of the website of ths- fashion.com, are intended exclusively for the purposes of your transactions with us, the communication with you, the improvement of the provided services and the guarantee of its operation corresponding service for which you provide them as well as for statistical reasons and improvement of the provided services – information and may not be used by any third party (except where provided by law to the competent authorities only), without complying with the provisions of N. 2472/97 on the protection against the processing of personal data, as in force from time to time. THS ATHINA IKE operates in accordance with the applicable Greek and Community legislation and safely keeps your personal data for as long as you are registered in a service of www.ths-fashion.com which are deleted after the termination of the transaction in any way . In particular, the member details (members’ account details) are kept on the servers of THS ATHINA IKE for a period of two (2) years. In short, we only ask for as much information as we need for you to enjoy a unique shopping experience: consistent delivery of the products you ordered, secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your needs and preferences.
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA AND PURPOSE OF TRANSMISSION
5. USER CONSENT